Many of you have heard about cannabis. You all must also be heard about CBD and THC which are two most active compounds in the cannabis plant. There is another most active compound which is hardly known by the many of us that is Cannabigerol also known as CBG. It comes with many benefits, today in this article we will learn about the CBG Benefits-
What is CBG
CBD is non- a psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant. Which means it doesn’t have high ingredients like as THC. It is extracted from the stem cells of the cannabis plant. CBD is quickly converted to other Calvin OIGs by enzymes in the cannabis plant which explains the low concentrations of Cannabigerol.
CBG had a number of critical medical effects of its own. It is abundant in many kinds of hemp, a cannabis product that has almost no THC content. Now let us understand CBG benefits-
Like as CBD Cannabigerol too comes with many medical problems. It helps to cure many chronic diseases. Let us check out one by one-
- CBG can help to prevent one of the major chronic diseases that is cancer- it helps to cure cancerous tumors
- Strains high in Cannabigerol is also found be useful in treating glaucoma because of its effectiveness in curing eye pressure and helps to drain fluids.
- CBD helps to increase appetite in chemotherapy patients as well as individuals who are suffering from eating disorders.
- CBD acts as an anti-inflammatory cannabinoid, which helps to benefit many patients who are suffering from many problems related to inflammation.
- Scientific studies on CBD had solved the select of many cannabinoids present in the plant.
Very soon we will be able to see hybridized strains with CBG so that many medical patients can benefit from satins that can treat for a particular illness. A Cannabigerol has non- psychoactive it promises to prove a wide range of medical problems.
Interesting Read: CBD In Femoroacetabular Impingement